AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner with EFT Founding Master Tania A Prince
AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner (Level 3) Training Overview
Learn from one of the Original EFT Masters, Tania A Prince
Two Day Intensive Training
Training Dates for 2016
AAMET EFT Advanced Practitioner: 6/7th February 2016 – Click Here for More Info
AAMET EFT Advanced Practitioner: 2/3rd July 2016 – Click Here for More Info
Course Investment: £260
Benefits from Attending this Training Course
- Tania A Prince, the course trainer is a highly experienced therapist, she has worked with thousands of clients; she brings this first-hand knowledge to the training course.
- Tania is one of the original EFT Masters of which there are only 29 in the world. The original Masters program was not a training course; it was a program to identify highly experienced experts in the field of EFT. As such this training is run by an acknowledged expert in the field.
- Successful completion of this training course and post-training assessments lead to the status of AAMET Accredited EFT Practitioner. AAMET International the association behind this certification is the largest EFT Association in the world. It is also one of the longest established organisations behind EFT training, having been founded in 1999. Stability is important when it comes to choosing a training organisation. AAMET International upholds high standards when it comes to EFT training.
- This training is run to the highest professional standard.
- As a leading innovator in the field of Energy Psychology, Tania’s training course has unique content.
- As an NLP trainer, Tania blends EFT with NLP during this trainer. Knowledge of NLP can greatly enhance therapists ability to get results with EFT
This is a powerful training course that builds the skills taught on the EFT Level 1 and 2 training. At the end of this two-day training, attendees will be given an attendance certificate.
AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner:
Upon successful completion of this course and its post course requirements, students are awarded the AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner status.
- EFT and the Inner Child
Inner Child therapy is a powerful way to work with early life events. It can allow the therapist to clear out the emotional baggage from the younger self’s point of view. When Inner Child work is combined with EFT, it can be even more effective. This element if the training teaches how to use this two approaches in a seamless integrated way.
- Parts Work for More Complex Issues
Working with parts can be very powerful when it comes to clearing complex issues. In this part of the training, you will be shown how to apply this method of working.
- Introduction to Deep State RePatterning
Deep State RePatterning was developed by Tania as a means to work with complex problems. It allows the therapist to work with early life experiences, birth, pre-birth, past life and generational issues.
It is a dissociative method that allows the therapist control over the emotional intensity of the client’s experience. This method can work with the client’s perspective of “the problem” and the earlier self’s perspective. It combines powerful elements from NLP with EFT, into a simple model of therapy that is results orientated.
- Introduction to Inner RePatterning
Tania is also the developer of Inner RePatterning, a mindfulness-based tapping technique. In this part of the training, students are introduced to this dimple but very powerful approach.
- FastTrack Intuition
Intuition is our inner knowledge. Being intuitive can make a big difference when it comes to getting results in therapy. How do we develop this skill? This part of the training shows trainees how to enhance quickly their intuitive abilities.
- EFT and Hypnotic Language
Hypnotic language can be extremely powerful in a therapeutic environment. It is language that communicates directly with the unconscious parts of the mind. In this part of the training, you will be taught, how to construct basic hypnotic statements.
- Reframing- How to Master the Art
Reframing is sun art and skill. It is a very powerful when used in a therapeutic environment, and even more so when combined with EFT. There is, however, an art and skill to reframing. In this part of the training, you will be taught done very powerful models of reframing.
- The Blowout Rant
- EFT Strategy Collapse Process
This is another fast and effective method for breaking mental strategies for doing, “the problem”.
- Introduction to working with Serious Illnesses
In this part of the training, you will be taken through how to work with serious illnesses.
- Working with Emotionless Clients
There is an art and skill to working with clients who are not aware of their emotions. This part of the training takes you through an approach that can be highly effective when working with these types of clients.
- Working with Clients with Sensory Impairment
- Working with Clients where English is Not the First Language
This part of the training takes you through strategies for working with clients who do not speak your language.
Gaining AAMET Accredited EFT Advanced Practitioner Status
Upon completion of the two-day training, students will be issued with an attendance certificate. To gain accreditation via the AAMET, students must then complete 4 case histories of a level 3 standard and pass a multiple choice online questionnaire. The multiple choice questionnaire is vial able at the AAMET website.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Is there a charge for the Multiple Choice Questionnaire?
Answer: Yes, there is a £15 charge for this payable to the AAMET. This is payable at their site.
- How many attempts do I have to pass the Multiple Choice Questionnaire?
Answer: Students have three attempts.
- Will I be given guidance on how to submit the case histories?
Answer: Yes, detailed information will be sent to you post course that guides you through how to write up a case history and what should be included in it.
- What happens if I do not pass the case histories?
Answer: In cases like this guidance is given (generally over the phone or via Skype) to help students submit further cases that demonstrate that the student now understands the points that were not clear in the earlier case histories. In some cases, students are recommended to re-attend.
- What if I want or need to re-attend, do I have to pay full price again?
Answer: No. Students can re-attend for very low cost as many times as they wish. Conditions apply.
Please note that lunch is not included in the cost of training.