Cutting Edge Techniques to maximise YOUR self-confidence
Manchester Course Dates 2016
A one-day intensive workshop aimed at teaching and implementing some of the most powerful techniques in the world today to enable attendees to develop greater self-confidence.
Why attend this Training Course?
- Because this Course is Different. It tackles the real reason for anxiety and nerves in Public Speaking. It teaches you powerful cutting edge techniques that can build greater confidence.
Many courses on public speaking teach the same old approaches. They teach skills but seldom really work on building the underlying confidence. Without confidence it can be difficult to apply the skills. That is why this training focuses on building the confidence. When you feel confident, it enables you to just be natural and spontaneous presenting or talking in groups.
Anxiety and nerves around public speaking cannot be overcome by will power or positive thinking alone. They can however be eliminated if you use techniques that can change deep unconscious automated mental programs: programs that keep us repeating the same old behaviour time and time again.
On this course you will be taught some of the most powerful techniques available today for eliminating nerves and
building self confidence: techniques that are at the cutting edge of our knowledge, such as EFT, NLP and Inner RePatterning.
- Tania is an expert in the field of personal transformation and public speaking.
The Benefits to YOU
Why is it so important to really clear your anxiety and nerves in public speaking?
Because, mastering self-confidence in public speaking will enable you to:
- Speak more fluidly
- Be more spontaneous
- Eliminate the need for extensive word for word notes of the talk or presentation (this can lead to lack of spontaneity and woodenness presenting)
- Allow you to be more resourceful in dealing with difficult questions
- Allow you to be more entertaining as a public speaker
- Help people progress in a career where being in the public lime-light is a requirement
- Be more relaxed before giving the talk
- Give the talk you want to give rather than finding out you missed out chunks of the information
- Be less dependent on props such as PowerPoint
- Have greater access to your memory
- Appear more confident in front of your peers
- Raise your self -esteem
- Allow you to speak up and voice your opinion if you wish to do so
Who Should Attend This Training?
- Anyone who is in a job that requires them to speak in public and feels anxious/ self-conscious or nervous at the thought and would like to have more confidence
- Anyone who job requires them to attend board or team meetings and feels nervous about voicing their opinions
- Sales people who feel nervous when they have to talk about their product
- People new to public speaking, who would like to develop some skills and feel more confident
- People who blush
- Anyone who becomes self-conscious speaking in public
What Will You Learn On This Course?
1. Understanding Public Speaking Nerves
There are several common causes of public speaking nerves. Understanding how this problem was created does not eliminate it but does, however, help you develop a strategy for dealing with it. On this course you will be taken through the most common causes that create this problem.
2. Powerful Strategies for Eliminating Nerves and Building Confidence
You will learn a strategy that you can use to help you master your nerves and build confidence.
3. Powerful Cutting Edge Techniques to Enhance Your Self-Confidence
EFT is a simple and yet powerful techniques that is used by millions of people around the world. You will be taught how to use this powerful technique to build your confidence. You will also be taught NLP techniques for creating self-confidence
9.30-10 am arrival Start at 10 am finish at 5 pm
Location: YHA Conference Centre, YHA Manchester, Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Central Manchester, England M3 4NB
The YHA has onsite parking. There is a charge for this which is approximately £6 per eight hours. There are also other car parks located nearby.
There are many excellent hotels near to the training venue. The nearest hotel is the Castlefield.